Friday, December 23, 2011

Year long fundrasing for Breast Cancer Donation!


I am very proud, happy and grateful to everyone who had adopted a skullbunny in 2011, together we have raised $1,000.00 for breast cancer research! One of the reasons why I decided to raise money was because my dear friend, Debbie Huey, a fellow comic creator(creator of Bumper Boy) who I respect and admire, was diagnosed with breast cancer this year. Around the time Debbie was diagnosed, is when I received my skullbunnies plush toys. I felt helpless and I wanted to do something to help Debbie. Debbie said that I can help by spreading awareness, and so I decided to do that by fundraising through the sales of my skullbunnies. So for every skullbunny that was adopted, a portion of the adoption fee was set aside for breast cancer research. I'm thankful she is recovering and continue to wish her a complete and full recovery.

I like to thank everyone again for being a part of this fundraising effort! And please continue to show your support in the cause to fight and find a cure to end breast cancer!




No comments:

Post a Comment